1. Place the Installation Guide in the center of the phone using the gridlines and fix the Guide with the Guide Stickers.
2. Align and attach the Magsafe Ring with the Guide after removing the 3M adhesive.
3. Remove the Installation Guide and Guide Stickers.
4. Press the Magsafe Ring for the perfect attachment.
5. Allow at least 1 hour for proper adhesion before use.
Precautions for use
Once you attach the Magsafe Ring onto your device, please be aware that it is not reusable.
It is recommended to use the product with a case rather than using it directly to the back of your device, and it is not attachable to the special cases made of silicone, leather, fabric, suede, etc.
To improve charging efficiency, please put the Magsafe Ring within the error range of +- 5mm from the Installation Guide.
The Magsafe Ring may get scratched or stamped due to your daily phone usage, the condition of the charger’s surface, surface contamination, etc. But there would be no functional problems including magnetism.
Redbean One - Year Limited Warranty Summary
Redbean warrants the included hardware product and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of the original retail purchase. Redbean does not warrant against normal wear and tear, nor damage caused by accident or abuse. To obtain service, please visit a Redbean Online Service Center(redbean.support). Please refer to the full terms and detailed information on obtaining service available at (redbean.support/warranty). If you submit a valid claim under this warranty, Redbean will either repair, replace, or refund your hardware device at its own discretion.You may be required to provide proof of purchase details when making a claim under this warranty.